Oneida 7/3 report.

HOOKEM & COOKEM

Headed out solo and went back to where I got them last weekend and was still marking fish. Set up on a good school and it took a little bit to figure out what they wanted for dinner. After catching 4 on a blade bait it wasn't the quality I was looking for so I ditched the jigging plan. Since the water was calm I set up the riggers and ran a lead core down the chute. Imeaditly started to pay off, rigger fires first then the lead core, doubled up. Landed both thanks to the auto pilot. 20" & 19". Went on to boat 8 more. Smithwick was what they wanted. Ended the day 14 for 18. No slobs but kept 3 nice eaters. Also pleased that I put together a trolling program to add to the arsenal 😎

post-142983-0-28670000-1435991796_thumb.jpg

Those are some good eaters, congrats to your plan, certainly worked out. 18 fish is really going to town not to mention solo!! Way to go!!

Those are some good eaters, congrats to your plan, certainly worked out. 18 fish is really going to town not to mention solo!! Way to go!!

I fished Oneida over the week end got some eyes and some of  those tasty sunfish, there huge.

The gobies are in big time,that should screw things up. :(

Fished the 4th and 5th found quite a few fish around 117 on Saturday bottom bouncers and spinners ended up with 9 six keepers 3 shorts Sunday went back to 117 fish were still there got one on a jig couldn't get them to go went looking started marking a lot of fish off Shackleton point got set up got 5 more keepers and 4 shorts best bite Saturday and Sunday 10 to onepost-143679-14362719128455_thumb.jpgpost-143679-14362719447935_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Man that's awesome guys!!!, I think it would be worth my time to trailer down from Dexter for a day. Thanks for the post and pics. fella's!!