Sandy Creek Hamlin 7/5/15

Well we brought our first big King of the year in. We started in shallow looking for Browns, no luck but feathers and garbage on the lines so we started heading deep. My wife pulled a nice 7 lb coho in 440 ft on a 10 color lead cot 7 colors out, on a red and silver stinger. Quiet but the flies eating us next hour until that same setup got us a screamer in 525 feet. Nice 19.5 king. Going to stick it out her a bit longer and then start heading in.post-140367-14361094605555_thumb.jpgpost-140367-143610952882_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Another mid teens King on wonder bread 45 over 530 and 40 behind ball.

post-140367-14361164492369_thumb.jpg

Thanks Jolly, wife first steelhead, fight wasn't long but areobatics may have won her over to the chrome. Next thing I know she will be chasing them into the winter too.

Edited by pvelyk

Nice, Pat!  Glad to see you got that boat you wa

Thanks Bob, it's nice to have a boat again and be in the game on the lake.  I am relearning what I forgot and having to learn a bunch of new stuff, thank god for LOU and a neighbor (Missdemeanor) who has been very kind and patient in helping me get back on the right track.  I am glad to hear you are sneaking back up here to get some time on the water. hopefully you hook into some nice fish and enjoy your water time.