Back at it on Oneida 7/5 on fire.

HOOKEM & COOKEM

Well actually I took somebody out 7/4 for an evening run from 5-8:30. Did a 2 man limit, boated eight total with a couple lost. Nothing big but nice table food.

This morning was back at it again on a friends boat this time. Did a 2 man limit in an hour and a half. Lost another 6 , one big one at the boat that must have gone 25". Oh well ended up with a nice bag of 18"-19" and one slob 24" for a mornings work. Got most on bucktails this morning, few on a blade. Seemed like everyone around me was hitting them as well, trolling, jigging. Didn't seem to matter fish were there just had to put it in front of them.ðŸ‘ðŸºðŸ˜Ž

post-142983-0-65714700-1436117259_thumb.jpg

Edited by HOOKEM & COOKEM

Justin, I had 72 deg. on top. No probe yet for down temp but maybe soon. They have been active and cooperative but the lake is about to turn over I think. Looking like pea soup where I was today. Once that happens it will shut down for a bit I think. Gotta strike while the iron is hot! I got a great start on packing the freezer😎

If water temps aren't agreeable for decent fishing here after the walleye event I have a couple kids I'm gonna take up there and tire em out on fish. Yesterday was encouraging here...time will tell! Stay after em and enjoy!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app