Hi guys I haven't been out fishing in a couple weeks and I plan on coming out to fish this weekend. But wasn't sure what the bite was like lately? Any kings showing up or still laker and brown bite. I will be coming out of the little salmon river area. Thanks guys!

Went out a week a a half ago. I know that old information but we saw great screen towards the plant in 60-70fow. All our bites came from 35-50ft down. Couldnt get the high marks to go. Good luck!

Yesterday, 4 lakers, marked some bait down to 80 saw some marks same depth. Fished for lakers only.caught all on bottom 105 ft in front of plant. Morning fished sandy pond area found no marks or bait.

We were 4-5 on kings and a nice steelie this morning. Best King action was west. From the plant west, nice break setting up, F/f and Spoons took our fish. Mag Dippys out 200, 300 copper and 90' rigger. Lots of bait to contend with. Good luck!!

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Must be a morning thing,fished from 4 pm till 8.50 ft rigger popped that's it.didnt mark much bait and pretty much no fish.set up just west of the little salmon and worked all the way past the stack.from 130 fow to 220.

Fished Thursday AM from 6 til 2pm in 110-180fow. Lots of bait at 50-60 ft. Had 1 hit only being a skippie king. Only 2 other boats at launch, very few boats in the bay. Talked to charter cap at launch who said kings are here, but not for us. Was that you captain Rich in monark?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

No, I keep my boat at Salmon Country. They are out there, buddy of mine was out with a charter, had 3 in the box as of 700. It was a FF bite for him his morning, sounds like they want it a little slower than normal. The fish he had were mid teens-low twenties. Good Luck guys, I did get my first hint of fleas yesterday, that was on my 12lb rod.

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

All our fish were FF also. Like Rich said just a touch of flea. Early am was by far the best. Our fish ran smaller that Rich's. We did hit a rigger fish on the outside turn at 3.5 mph. No spoons fired. It was a green dot spinny with a hammer fly and a double crush glow spinny with a sharkweek fly that took our kings. It was a little bumpy in the am so we just ran 2 rig and two dip. Most came on the dip. When it laid down I dropped a 400 and 500 copper but no takers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a nice king 100 down over 140 right in front of Sandy Pond.

Green hologram flasher and green krinkle fly

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150486-14377780568519_thumb.jpg