Camp Debt-icated

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been a rough couple week, wasn't able to get up the past 2 or 3 weekends. Got up for the weekend with my neighbor and his kid. Today was the kids bday and he wanted a salmon. Tried the trench Saturday but the little guy got sick, buddy could t drive the boat real well and it was a tad rough. Headed home empty handed. Trolled a bit in BRB today. The kid pulled in a medium 27" pike his first ever. He was excited. Mouth got mangles pretty bad so I kept it. Had a handful a silver bass and 3 misses. Had a fun time even though we did t do too well.

post-155223-14409545193422_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...

post-155223-14419379208241_thumb.jpgpost-155223-14419379412216_thumb.jpgfew smallies we picked up last weekend. Buddy isn't too good with cell phones so the photos suck.

Had 2 real nice smallies and a mix of other stuff. Lots of small walleyes, silver bass, yellow perch and a few pike. Think we had about 47 total over two mornings. Flat lined diving sticks 12-18 fow.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go MooseKnuckle, last Thursday we saw the first pod of fish in the Black River, we got on them right outside association isl. In 70ft down 55ft/65, with J plugs 1 was a fire tiger color the other were bloody nose silver bullet in the different size and the other was the silver bullet, we picked up 5 and 2 late in the day Thursday. Good luck to you the rest of the year.

Edited by pap