There were quite a few fish yesterday in 125-175 FOW between P'Ville and Hughes, mostly 50-60 down.  Did not take any big kings but several in the 5-12 lb. category.  Also took a couple LT and a steelhead.  Riggers, dipseys, 10 color, all worked.

Thanks for the report. Was out in that section yesterday probably past you a few times. Started in 150 with decent temp at around 60. Fished between there and 180 for a while and had mostly blank screens. Moved in between 80 and 120 and marked a ton mostly from 60 up. Best temp was on the bottom though. Is it best to take bait and hooks I see or go with temp. Coho we got was on dipsy 125 back.

Many times the bait & hooks will be consistent depth with good temp.  You never want to ignore the marks though.  I would normally fish the marks  for kings unless they are way high out of temp. or right on the bottom (often lake trout). Remember, "temp" is a range.  Many kings are taken not much above 40deg. and at times at and above 60 deg.  Not much for thermocline yet but soon you will find a rapid temp change usually around 55 deg.  Fish will often congregate above and below and in that zone.

Was at it this evening and not a thing. Very frustrating. Fish all over the screen between 90 and 120. Hard to belive not a single hit. Spent some bucks on all new electronics and fish finder but guess that's why it's fishin not catching. Think I could have done with out fish hawk. I think it raises more questions than answere. It's nice to have down speed though. Back at it Monday. Makes sense that the more i fish the better I should get bit it's not happening!