Canandaigua Crazy sailboat driver!

Hey fellas just for the record I am not to keen on the sailboats either. I am a fisherman just like everyone else. Don't get me wrong I loved racing, but I definitely didn't fit in. From being on sailboat crews, they are very arrogant. I have also have my fair share of sailboats both cut in front and run over my lines. I agree they deserve a little love tap but they usually have the money to repair or replace. Like I said very arrogant. I don't have that kind of disposable income.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey fellas just for the record I am not to keen on the sailboats either. I am a fisherman just like everyone else. Don't get me wrong I loved racing, but I definitely didn't fit in. From being on sailboat crews, they are very arrogant. I have also have my fair share of sailboats both cut in front and run over my lines. I agree they deserve a little love tap but they usually have the money to repair or replace. Like I said very arrogant. I don't have that kind of disposable income.

We know.and I'm pretty much joking but if that happened to any of us its hard to say what might of happened probably just keep on keeping on

Edited by darkwater1

Funny thing I was fishing on Seneca last week and I had a blow boat come very close to hitting me also, maybe we are under attack.

Funny you said that cause we were watching that sailboat go back and forth across the lake and we're just watching how many boats he either headed towards or cut in front of.

We know.and I'm pretty much joking but if that happened to any of us its hard to say what might of happened probably just keep on keeping on

Oh I know. I was referring to their attitudes. Many have lots of money and have the rich and powerful attitude to go with it. Like I said, that comes from personal experience.

We're you displaying your proper day shapes for vessels engaged in fishing,trawling or underwater operation. I asked the captain of the tug when they were building the breakwater at Port ontario where his were. He said somewhere below.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We're you displaying your proper day shapes for vessels engaged in fishing,trawling or underwater operation. I asked the captain of the tug when they were building the breakwater at Port ontario where his were. He said somewhere below.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Why did you have to ask were you on the water??