Fished from 5:30-8:30pm. Set up in 130fow east of the bay and trolled to 300fow and back. Running 2 wires, 1 rigger and a 5 core. The action for us was on the wires - 220 - SD/fly (white/green dot with 42nd fly) and 180 - (Green Nuclear with Green Crinkle fly) over 130-150fow - 2 kings landed (#8, #12) and lost a large king mid battle due to knot tying issue. Screen was good making bait and fish, but did have an hour of nothing in the 200-300fow, there was one other boat next to us out deep and they where hooking up at a good rate, just not us. Probe on rigger down 52ft was from 56 degrees to 49 degrees out deeper, but the kings where hitting in the 54 degrees area for us.

Edited by erupprecht

That was me out there, fished 530-830pm, started in 200 and worked out way out to 350, picked up 2 lakers, one was about 12lbs. Moved back into 180 and started picking away at the Kings. Kings were in 50-52 degree water. Ended the night 7 for 10. One nice king around 23lbs. Most of the hits came on a mag NK NBK.

DEFIANCE1: We only saw you for a little bit and you hooked up at least twice....me and my buddy where wondering if you might be on the Lakers. Nice rig, big fan of the Sea Ray Amberjacks. Nice work.

Moog5050: I ran the Dipsy's on a 2.5 setting.