RUFF RIDER Live Report Sodus 2015 July 11-12

Headed up for another weekend of fishing out of Sodus. Reports are still mediocre, but at least most are coming back with fish lately, which is a step above last week. Reports from 150fow to 550fow are similar, so we will be in search mode.

Also, the Sodus ProAm and $1,000 per day derby are next week. You still have time to get in! If you are fishing it, let me know!

Good luck today guys.

I will keep looking to see how you all are doing. Coming up in a couple weeks for the little salmon river challenge. Hope to see some more kings caught.

Edited by Richard

Enjoy the weekend and good luck fishing Nick ! I get there Monday morning and I'll be keeping the boat at Arney's all week for the Pro Am. Should be fun !!!

Sounds good Rod see you next Wed!

I'm hearing of some good fishing out there this am

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

A couple of boats are hitting a couple of kings and steelies. Far from fast and furious though still.

Nick, we had mag Dippys out 200' ff for kings yesterday in Mexico. They have been down in the freezer, 49 and colder. Good luck.

NY Guide Service

Lake Ontario Charters

Salmon River Drift Boat trips

Waterfowl Hunting.

Good morning,

When you say the 5 color is going, I'm assuming its lead, but are you running it of a board or straight from a rod holder?

Boat Safe

Egoody

Yes lead, running it off a board.

Nick, we had mag Dippys out 200' ff for kings yesterday in Mexico. They have been down in the freezer, 49 and colder. Good luck.

NY Guide Service

Lake Ontario Charters

Salmon River Drift Boat trips

Waterfowl Hunting.

Thanks Rich. We have had most of our spread down deep 80+ hoping for a larger king. No luck yet. I wanted to put the 600 copper out, but Theresa says she won't reel it in.