RUFF RIDER Live Report Sodus 2015 July 11-12

Lmfao I hear that Mike, except, I am sitting here on the lake shore looking out and watching. Talk about a rough day. Lol. Glad to see you having a good Nick!!!

NY Guide Service

Lake Ontario Charters

Salmon River Drift Boat trips

Waterfowl Hunting.

Friday was my day fishing. Yesterday I had to give the wife, sister,and neice a boat cruise so they could tan. Today I am playing landscaper. I figure better to do these things now before the good nookie fishing starts. How ya been Rich?

Glad to hear you had some better fishing.  Our report is negative I'm afraid.  Going out of the chute at Fair Haven with Forester Dave and he hit the throttle to get up on plane and the motor took off but the boat went nowhere :( . Not sure if we spun the prop or had outdrive issues but we could only go about 3 mph so we turned around and limped back to the dock without wetting a line. Glad to see someone had better luck than we did. 

A big thank you to Tim of Finders Keepers for having me out today. It was a great time! We didn't find that 30lber, but we had a lot of spunky kings and I will have some very happy neighbors and friends back home!

20150712_144624.jpg

It was a spun prop. Picked up a new one today for $186.95. Sent the old one out to have a new hub put in. That will now be the spare. Also went with a 19 pitch on the new prop instead of the 21 pitch that the old one was.

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app