What are these Jammie's designed for?

They are similar to the old June Bug spinners that used to used for bass and pike and pickerel often a worm was attached trailing the hook

Edited by Sk8man

I guess I am not the only old fart around here I grew up with those things they were called June Bug spinners . We trolled and drift fished them with night crawlers in Erie out of a old cedar strip with 7.5 Evinrude

I think it's awesome when somebody pulls out an antique and someone can remember what it was used for. There will come a time when our older and wiser men will no longer be with us. That will be a sad day for sure so for now let's all enjoy the intelligence these older guys still carry with them. Keep up the good work guys!!! PAP

I think it's awesome when somebody pulls out an antique and someone can remember what it was used for. There will come a time when our older and wiser men will no longer be with us. That will be a sad day for sure so for now let's all enjoy the intelligence these older guys still carry with them. Keep up the good work guys!!! PAP

Not sure about older and wiser but one thing for sure somebody will be taking our place. And when my time comes if I can't take my boat and tackle with me I am not going