Friday and Saturday on Seneca

Both days were carbon copy. Got out about 6:00 am running 2 riggers with sliders and a wire mag dipsy out 123'. Nothing doing until 9 am when all hell breaks loose...both days! I am assuming because of the muddy water the fish were having problems seeing what I had to offer. At 9 the sun finally made things shine! Or possibly the moon threw me a curve ball. Anywho both days nice fish were caught and released including about a 8lb bow lost at the net. 55 to 56 degrees was found about 33 to 38 ft down. 2.3 mph at the ball. Fingerlakes tackle did the work. No rhyme nor reason on color. Fleas just getting started and grass a bit of a problem. All rods took fish. On a side note guys have been talking about an extreme amount of bait in the lake...all fish caught were very chubby. Yes it makes for slow fishing but these things are getting heavy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It was a great weekend lots of fish and as said some big ones two Saturday was better for me then Sunday multiple 9-10lb lakers and lots of rainbows including one I am guessing was over 9 released it boat side and could not get rid of my last 5lb lakers for Sundays tournament or find my second off fish unfortunately. All and all lots of fun and tons of fish

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app