RV help

Looking to buy a new travel trailer and I am looking for advice . I want something about 30 foot with a bunk house . I am reading some bad reviews on Heartland Prowler  the one I was looking at . I am also looking at keystone hideout . Any info or reviews would be great .

I have a 2014 28' hideout bunk house with slide out and love it. The bunks are big enough for 6' adults. Only thing I wish is it had a walk in shower without a tub.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

go right to a fifth wheel, don't even mess around. I had 3 TT before I went fifth wheel, they tow so much better and have a ton more space. I'm selling mine actually if you're interested. Stumbled on a cabin and a great price so won't be using the camper anymore. 2013 Forest River Salem 24 RLS .$15,500

What every you buy if your buying new or used is the roof. Thats what ruins them, they go bad and wreck things, lots of things. If you buy used then really inspect it for signs of past leaks.  They are far worse than boats as far as loosing money. On new prices you get what you pay for, the better ones cost more, they all cost way way to much.  A used one isn't so bad as the origional owner takes a big hit $ but they simply dont last long because they are all built cheap. 

A well built trailer is like saying a car is an investment... )-:

Good luck