rochester all one side of the boat

fished with my partner bill. he rigs one side and I rig the other. we boated nine 6 steel 2 skippys and a Cohoe  all fish were on his side of the boat.next time Ill have to remember to take a shower cause those fish didn't like my offerings any way I made the mistake of trolling out to 450 feet of water pretty dead out there came in to see a slew of boats around braddocks 150 to 200 feet of water hooked up with steelhead marked some decent hooks but no kings. nearly all fish were a cheater bite. my advice is don't venture too far out yet because you don't have to

If you made a lot of turns, that would indicate how fast the fish want it.... I try to pay attention to that kinda stuff. Of course there are those days when there is no rhyme or reason why fish chew.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

which side of the.boat? Currents seemed strong all weekend I was wondering if thats why one side of both produced more seemed like more bites from our port side this am on a east troll starboard side dipsy wouldn't leave back side of the boat and real tuff time turning left on a east troll

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

easy solution... have Bill rig both sides of the boat!!! lol!

seriously though.. i remember a few occasions where my buddy and i ran the exact same cowbell combo. i rigged one side he the other. one side always seem to out fish the other. lots of variables .....

It's all about currents and direction. Big time pay attention to details.

Agree 100% - it's the difference between 1 or 2 fish or 15 when you look at the little things.

Great job boys,

Chris