Headed west and dropped rigs in around 200 FOW. That area was decent a few days ago, but things changed up a bit. Water seemed kinda dead so we headed north for a while. Boated a smaller steelie in 260 FOW. 50 down on the rigger pulling a seasick waddler. Next fish, another steelie, was in 300 FOW. 40 down on the rigger pulling a spoon I made. A little while later, the diver went off and we boated a small king. Pro troll FF setup. Everything cooled off after 10:30 so we headed south in search mode. Picked up a decent steelie on a 10 color in 175 FOW. We checked out the inside water and marked a ton of bait and hooks. I figured they were browns but not totally sure. I was hoping the lake would be fairly set up by now and I wished we could have gotten into some big kings, but a four fish day isn't too bad. It seems to me that things are still a bit scattered and the water needs a little time to improve. Let me know what your thoughts are on how the lake is setting up, quality of fishing, etc. Feel free to post any comments or additional reports. Tight lines!

I fished east of olcott in close and out deep picked up 2 over 20 lbs and a 15 lber and a nice steelhead..one king in 430 50 down on a green glow dot with a atomic fly green and yellow all and one in 200 off a big weenie meat rig spotted dick and the 15lb fish came off a chrome green dot spindoctor with the same atomic fly in 120ft those marks in close were kings around bait but u had to go down 80 -90 to find 50 °water the ones up higher were probably steelhead or browns picked up like a 8lbs king 90 down in 100 fow

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This was the weekend ....and 1.5 was s.o.g . 2.3 was my down speed that's how fast the current was going east on the west troll I was at 4.3 just to get a down speed of 2.2. The currents temp and debrie was crazy from 80fow to 130 if there was less messing around with speed and crap on my lines I feel I would have done very well that's 2 days off fishing last weekend I put 12 fish in the boat ..

lt119   .. i notice you have your lowrance set at 200hz, being deeper then 100 fow wouldn't you get a better picture on 83hz? i normally switch to 83 if i'm any deeper then 50-60 fow... just my 2 cents

For some reason after I put eltric downriggers and my fish hawk in it loses bottom on 83 and picks up tons of surface clutter .....I'm really not happy with the unit but dose help..maybe in closer I'll try it again ....normally I lose.depth at 200 maybe I'd I'm inside I'll mess with it ...but I'm normally too busy clearing lines and doing fishing stuff to worry about my screen ...thanks tho ...I allways say I would play with it more but I find myself doing other stuff