Pro-Am Application....

Well as we all know it is coming down to the last minute for the Niagara entry fee to be in to the Newfane Business Association. Of course I wait till today to cut the check and come to find out I have to send 2 seperate entry forms along w/ 2 seperate checks for each Pro-am held on the west end of LO. It makes it a little frustrating considering the events are in conjunction w/ each other and we are fishing the Challenge cup as well. But anyways just thought I would mention something along those lines so maybe in the future we can be able to cut one check and not have to fill out and mail in 2 seperate entry forms to cut down on cost and time. Just my two cents.....

-Shaun

That seems crazy that they would make you send two checks and two applications. I'm surprised they didn't ask for a third for the challenge cup. Maybe they are in some way affiliated with the postal service and trying to increase revenue.

yup 4 diff tourneys 4 diff checks ,i too think its a consparacy,ive ordered tin foil hats for my crew and thourly checked my hull for any tracking devices .next time im gonna save the 42cents and drive it to each regestration place myself

HI Shaun,

Yep....its unfortunate but you have to mail separate checks to Niagara and Orleans. The reason for that is simple. The events, although related, are hosted by separate entities. Niagara is hosted by the Newfane Business Association and Orleans is hosted by the Oak Orchard Business Association.

You can include your Challenge Cup entry fee in with your Niagara entry.

Perhaps there will come a day when some huge, non profit, tournament GOD will step in and fund all 4 events but, until that day, we all have this burden of 4 separate entries to deal with. Sorry for any inconvenience but I had to mail two separate entry forms today as well.

See you at the meeting.

Paul