Seneca severne launch

thinking of hitting seneca in the morning and was going to launch at severne. any details on cost to launch and details of area or depth range to fish or hot spoons on seneca would be greatly appreciated. have dug into some recent reports so i see white ff is hot unfortunatly i have had bad luck losing multiple flashers this year and that color is on the bottom or cayuga lake. thanks in

advance

Launch and go North hit 80-120' run 35, 50' riggers, purple,pink, orange flt alpha alewife , rainbow colored , orange with gold all took silver's for me Sunday, lost a huge bow on 50 rigger, ten color, seven color and five color all caught fish. Key for us was 3.0-3.3 sog, lots of turns too.

Even caught Lakers at that speed.

Go get em!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Launch and go North hit 80-120' run 35, 50' riggers, purple,pink, orange flt alpha alewife , rainbow colored , orange with gold all took silver's for me Sunday, lost a huge bow on 50 rigger, ten color, seven color and five color all caught fish. Key for us was 3.0-3.3 sog, lots of turns too.

Even caught Lakers at that speed.

Go get em!

I second that and launch is free

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The one thing I lack is down temp, did you have a defined thermocline Mike?

No probe for me yet.... But a good place to start is in 150 fow and work 40' to 60' down. lots of Lakers hanging in that range..

Mike

I forgot that the one other lure that took a bow was the Carmel dolphin, cheaters on riggers were good to. Specific spot was a white barn structure about a mile south of the camp.

When the sunlight hits the water good you should see a pick up of fish activty.. Seemed to be that way all last week anyway.. If you have white green dot spin doctor put that down at 60 or any Flt king of sting spoons .. Like the live report keep it up great work..

Mike