Small Boat Harbor 7.16

Ryan_63

Launched at 6:15am and realized we left the net home. We headed for the fence, and set up in 50 FOW. Action happened quick and stayed steady all morning, ended up 14/15 (not bad without a net!). Black/Purple worm harnesses took most of the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I know that the "fence" is the U.S. - Canadian border. How do you determine where it is using a GPS? You certainly did well fishing out of the SBH. I have always been fearful of being caught fishing in Canadian waters without a Canadian license.

Thanks,

Steelema

I know that the "fence" is the U.S. - Canadian border. How do you determine where it is using a GPS? You certainly did well fishing out of the SBH. I have always been fearful of being caught fishing in Canadian waters without a Canadian license.

Thanks,

Steelema

Best way to tell is have a smartphone with google map on it. ask where am I, and it will pull up map showing your location in relationship to the border. Otherwise just stay south of the boats and  you wont have any problem.

You got it right guys, our GPS showed the border and we were able to stay on the American side, that is until we put Randy (boat owner) behind the wheel, he took us right to the Canadian side, he forgets the net and takes us into the wrong waters.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United