Free- Daiwa Heartland 8'6" rigger rod tip section

I have two Daiwa Heartland 8'6" (green blanks) tip sections that someone can have for free if they need them. Both butt sections are broken and in the trash. Pick up only I will not ship.

Oh man....that sucks Brian I've donated some rods and equipment over the years too and it isn't a warm fuzzy feeling. Guess it is all part of the game though...it did take me a few days to get over losing 30 Sutton spoons (mostly 44's) tangled up on the guy wires of the naval research barge on Seneca in the old days (60lb stainless wire too requiring wire cutters while my boat was being pulled backwards :lol:  Good luck with the fishing. Les

long as were on the topic... my 6 yr old stepped on my diawa black widow copper rod in the cabin and broke the fourth eye down. anyone ever replaced a mid rod eye? ive done tips before only . Sorry to steal your post btw lol.

Yes I have. You can scavence a similar eye from another rod or order one online. I used sowing thread and rolled it nicely over the flat sections. When it was done, I put some super glue over the thread and it worked just fine ever since,that is five years by now.

long as were on the topic... my 6 yr old stepped on my diawa black widow copper rod in the cabin and broke the fourth eye down. anyone ever replaced a mid rod eye? ive done tips before only . Sorry to steal your post btw lol.

I sent you a PM