New to Lake Ontario any help appreciated!

Hey my name is Scott. I have fished my whole life on Lake George, Champlain, some of the fingers and assorted lakes around Pa. NJ. and NY. We recently picked up a boat that is going to allow us to finally pick some days according to the weather and fish Ontario. I am looking forward to learning from some of you guys. I have been watching the threads for a while and I have to say it is great seeing fellow sportsmen and women helping each other out. I can catch the lakers and browns and have had decent success on other lakes with Atlantics and Steelhead but this whole Salmon experience is brand new to me and a little overwhelming to be honest.  

This August will be my first go at it .  I have a couple of weekends booked for August and will be staying in the Oswego area. We will be fishing an 18' Lund center con with a 115 Yamaha and a 9.9 kicker. 2 electric riggers, good electronics. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. I will certainly help others on here with species I feel confident in my catching abilities with. Thanks again guys. 

Welcome aboard LOU. There are a lot of good very knowledgeable guys  up in that area that I'm sure will help you out with info. Hopefully the action will get hot and heavy and it looks as though things maybe starting up on Lake O so stay tuned :)

Edited by Sk8man