Seneca New Camp

I don't believe he will be hauling his tub... lol... Camp looks great. Perfect Dock & Lift exactly what you need congrats

Mike

Thanks Mike ,

I meant haul gas , ya that tubs too big for my lift.....

Got the guy set up to do the work today......camp half ready.......every thing went good...

Have always enjoyed your posts Ed. Love to pick your brain someday on the topic of the silvers in Seneca.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks , stop by for coffee some time and we can lie to each other about fishing...... :P  :rofl:

Hey Ed, the lift looks great. Hope winter went well and it's time to wet some lines.

Labrador 4

Wintered well Mike , you coming out this year ?

Looks like some warm weather this week , maybe first trip SOON....

Glad to hear you had a good winter Ed. The lift looks great! Heading up to Ontario for a few Browns this weekend but will be trying to get camp opened up next week. Looking forward to hearing the west side success stories [emoji3]

Rick

Glad to hear you had a good winter Ed. The lift looks great! Heading up to Ontario for a few Browns this weekend but will be trying to get camp opened up next week. Looking forward to hearing the west side success stories [emoji3]

Rick

Good luck with the browns Rick , and opening camp is always fun.

I thought that rule was for the new area on top and wouldn't impact Me and Ron guess I'll find out?

Hope your right ,Bill will be pissed also.... Tell the hill gang I said HI.....

Did Hoots sale of his trailer fall thru ?

Ed, yup was going to try to come out and wet a line or two with you and King. I still think he is the secret weapon.... Been following the info for Seneca and Ontario. Haven't even wet a line here. It is a terrible thing...... Heading to FL, to visit family, was going to try for snook again.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Give me a yell Mike when you want to come out still don't have every thing done on hoist , was up for a few days back home now turkeys came to visit again.....

this guy was watching the hens fight.....

post-139487-0-15382300-1462141962_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-55110200-1462142085_thumb.jpg

I was watching two playing with the hens then all heck broke loose.......

post-139487-0-17965300-1462142259_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-07512200-1462142356_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...