Seneca New Camp

That is a great looking setup. Is that a 4500# r and g?  Is your rig a 19 or 21?  I ask because I am on the east side, with a 19 ft.  fishmaster in a 4500 r and g.  Last winter I took a chance and left hoist in water, and almost regretted it.  This fall will be bringing it on shore and adding tires to it.

Looks sweet ED!! I like the V he made in the deck, gives you a little side room to walk on, put a roof on that and it will be like an outside garage!!! Nice

Thanks PAP , they got the roof done yesterday after a super long wait for it , but it's done..... the V will make it easy for Kingerboy ( and me ) to get in and out it was not easy for him before and I felt like I was half monkey..... now a few more tweaks and it will be golden.....

Yes #4500

Fishmaster 210 ( 21')

The guy that did my dock work is local on your side and told me he will also do ice removal over the winter . Bob Champion....out of Lodi  

Yes, I know Bob.  I believe he builds hoists called "Well built hoists".  Didn't t know he will remove hoists for winter.  Thanks.

Glad to hear that you got the roof on Ed. Pics look great. Nothing but the best for Kinger. He is the fish finding secret weapon. Now just add fish and all will be right in the fishing world. Will touch base with some new dates soon.

Keep the lines wet and tight and the net ready.

Yes, I know Bob.  I believe he builds hoists called "Well built hoists".  Didn't t know he will remove hoists for winter.  Thanks.

Hop ,

I just talked to him a bit ago and confirmed that he removes hoists for the winter.... 

Glad to hear that you got the roof on Ed. Pics look great. Nothing but the best for Kinger. He is the fish finding secret weapon. Now just add fish and all will be right in the fishing world. Will touch base with some new dates soon.

Keep the lines wet and tight and the net ready.

Got back up here today around 11ish , it looks good......

post-139487-0-79402000-1465327849_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-91658900-1465327886_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-00731400-1465327916_thumb.jpg