Out this morning. Temp was down at 90 feet. Went 3 for 6. 3 small teenagers. Lost 3 majors. Dipsys were hot. Out 320 on a number 2 setting. Definetly more Marks on the sonar this morning than I have seen all week. Current is nasty. East troll is best. When going west I was doing 3.3 on the surface to maintain 2 at the ball. Charter boats out of Oz crushed them this morning. Salmon fishing is definetly getting better and better by the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

You guys should hit it just right. The mother load is just starting to show. I'm leaving Monday but back for the last week of August to fish the LOC for a week

Out this morning. Temp was down at 90 feet. Went 3 for 6. 3 small teenagers. Lost 3 majors. Dipsys were hot. Out 320 on a number 2 setting. Definetly more Marks on the sonar this morning than I have seen all week. Current is nasty. East troll is best. When going west I was doing 3.3 on the surface to maintain 2 at the ball. Charter boats out of Oz crushed them this morning. Salmon fishing is definetly getting better and better by the day.

Same exact results tonight east troll was best, west troll I had to go 3.6 to get a 2.2 at ball

went 2 for 4 all dipsy hits lost a good one on GLENM's homemade fly

Same exact results tonight east troll was best, west troll I had to go 3.6 to get a 2.2 at ball

went 2 for 4 all dipsy hits lost a good one on GLENM's homemade fly

Took a big skunk this afternoon. Started way west and trolled all the way to moon beach covered from 300 foot into 125. Only naked 3 fish all afternoon. Where did they go????

Went out for a trail run Sat afternoon  got 1 teenager then lost a ball   and yes the x4D was attached  got in  called   Louis they opened up  and  got me one. Sunday morning  2 for 3    1 adult  and lost a screamer  almost  emptied  my spool had to put  the brakes on him   played it for  another 5 mins and gone   now pea soup out there   will do an afternoon  run  fish 90-110    all  my action on the riggers with spoons 

Yesterday afternoon I marked a couple bigger fish east of the chute in 150 feet down 100. They zoomed in and out of my riggers but would not hit. We trolled all the way to Rudys in Oswego. Try out that way.

I hope this years salmon run isn't a repeat of last year. There should be more targets out there now. Marked very few targets over the last two weeks. Will be back to fish the last week of August out of Oz. Hopefully the mother load has shown up by then.