I did not get out till almost 7 due to the thunderstorm.  Water temperatures are a mess again.    40 degrees, 50 ft down in 70-90 FOW, then 44-48 degrees 50 ft down 90-200FOW.  I started in 90FOW worked out to 200FOW, then came back to work the break around 90-100FOW.  Marked scattered and few schools of bait and a few hooks.  No real pattern.  I did manage an 18lb laker, two smaller ~10lb lakers, and skippy king.  I was trolling 2.5-3.0 mph downspeed.  Did have several releases with no one home and had a fish that took drag for 30-40 seconds before getting off, but not a huge fish.   No real pattern to hits, coming on white magnum glow spoon, 150ft mag dispsy with white/green protroll w/white fly; orange crush NK28, and mixed veggie Stinger.

Stable flies starting to get worse; minor fleas on dipsy wire.

Tough fishing, nothing like last week end.  Weather permitting, might try deeper tomorrow.

Edited by kayaker919

Nice job on Friday Cowboy. Fished yesterday night out of Sandy at it was brutal. Been getting spoiled with good fishing last couple weeks and yesterday was slooooow. Yesterday afternoon the wind shifted in a positive way and should hold all week. Should make for a good Sandy Creek Shootout for all the guys fishing that tournament. So if your not in the shoot out or big fish Friday, sign up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's actually not a bad report considering that I heard some of the Sodus Guys were having a issues as well. We did our usual trip down to Braddocks Sat and Sunday. The temps were whacky there as well as the current but we did fair pretty good Sat. morning til about 11, ended with 13 for 16 with 4 major Kings and 4 mid teens and the rest being lakers. Today wasn't as good but did get 2 majors and 1 17# laker which was fun on the 450 copper but had to cut day short due to my lack of oil in my tanks and the alarms ringing off. The lake will set back up for us again soon and they will be back. Our best water was 160-200 and was between 70-115 down with meat being the best producer for us

Temp out of in Fromt of Braddocks was 44 at 110 and 48 at 70 down. We were literally adjusting by 5 feet at a time just to stay around that 46 degree mark.

Edited by Sea-IV