Went out yesterday for about 10 hours. Went 8/12 mostly on f/f with the meat being unusually quiet.

Our biggest was 24lbs with a few teens in the mix.

Most fish came deeper than 60ft down and past 200 fow

Edited by sea yea 2

Went out yesterday morning. At 6:45am dipsie with ff fires...pulled like a

horse for 3 secs and gone!!! Probably my first king of the year. I reeled in and found my line snapped between dipsie and flasher...what!!!

Found my drag fully tight...man...didn't move a rod the rest of the morning.

Went out of ashbridges bay yesterday and trolled east. Went 18/22, mostly shakers!! Got a few small coho and two 2nd year kings. Nothing with any size though, i threw the whole arsenal out and couldnt get any big boys..   the ones we did catch were all on spoons, dipseys and 10 colour core took most of the fish.. FF and meat took nothing.. beauty day to be out on the water though, lake was glass all day..

Edited by KawiKid

• 2 weeks later...

Went out of Bluffers this weekend and fished Saturday morning/evening and Sunday morning. We ended up 28/36...a nice mix of kings, coho, and steelhead. Most of the kings were in the high teens and and 4 were over 20lbs. Spoons, flies, and meat all took fish for us with meat and flies being the best. 

28/36 aint to shabby considering what the fishing has been like this year, we went out saturday and brought 10 fish to the boat almost all were out of deeper water and only 1 pushing 20lbs. Caught two nice steelies as well.