How is Mike's Marina? Mexico bay??

I have a slip, and store in Oswego, because my business is there,

but have done business at Mike's Marina over the years.

Mike and his wife Beth are great people, run a super full

service Marina. Mike and Beth are active in every good project on

the Eastern end of the Lake including building the net pens.

Good choice and safe Marina, I highly recommend Mike's Marina.

Mike C

Oswego

i saw this one late.i have been at mikes several years.never had a problem.beige/blue/white bayliner currently closest to the bridge at mikes west.stop by and say hello if you wish.slip next to me is empty,who knows,you may be my new neighbor.

Yes the water in the river is brown. But its a river. The ride is not that bad it gives you time to gear up. The river is clearly mark with bouys. As long as you stay in them your fine. My dock is the last dock down the river and its still 8'+ deep.

Patrick

most slips have power available.the rest of us use extention cords.as for the ride out,i enjoy it actually.we plan where to start and what to run on the way out and traffic permitting have been known to run a rod down the chute.depending on season we have caught browns/steelhead,bass/northern pikeand later-salmon-browns,big pike.and weeds. :)

There are 3 campgrounds near the little salmon. Yellow rose, dowie dale and salmon county. I know that yellow rose has sites. I stayed at both dowie dale and yellow rose. dowie dale is nice but more for family and yellow rose is a little bit more private and quiet.

Patrick

Dowie dale is on the lake but iam pretty sure that those campsites on the beach are taken. There is a marina also in the campground and there are sites that are walking distance to the lake. We used to have one. Salmon country is still open. I was just there getting gas.

Pat

• 2 years later...

I am planning on keeping my boat there 16-18 Sept. We are driving up from southern Maryland to fish the lake for the first time.

How long is the transit from Mike's to the lake?

Thanks in advance,

Dane

I am planning on keeping my boat there 16-18 Sept. We are driving up from southern Maryland to fish the lake for the first time.

How long is the transit from Mike's to the lake?

Thanks in advance,

Dane

About 12 minutes at 5mph.

Channel is well marked and plenty of water.

Glen

This is from Google Earth, but most any search engine will show maps. Yahoo maps, Bing, etc. What I did for this was take a screen shot of my computer monitor with the print screen (PrtScn) key on my Keyboard. You open windows accessories on the start menu then click open paint. Click on edit and paste to the clipboard. Then you can pretty much do what you want. I cropped the screen shot to this area and saved to the desktop. Sounds like a lo,t but it's easy.

I made this small just to show what you can do.

myDXi.jpg

Here is a good map with temperatures that is a real plus in your favorites. Just enter your location in the search window and you can zoom to a location or scroll to anywhere.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?brand=wxmap&query=Mexico+NY

In the upper right you can have a street map a satellite view or a hybrid of both.