King of the Oak - UPDATE

Saturdays second leg of the King of the Oak had a great showing with 23 boats entered. Fishing was tough, but some guys found a few Salmon. Congrats to John Muehl and his Team Anonymous for a 52.14lb box consisting of all Salmon. Also, congrats to Matt Briggs for bringing in a stud of a Salmon weighing in at 28.10lbs.

7-18_zpsq6bh5clp.jpg

KOTO2_zpsk4qp3btr.jpg

post-139479-0-25377800-1437352177_thumb.jpg

post-139479-0-00385400-1437352178_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yankee Troller

Rich,

You would have a bigger showing if it wasn't on the same day as the Sodus Pro- Am... I know there's some good boats up that way you probably don't want the competition .

LOL

Just my 2 cents nothing personal.

Edited by Wolfhound

Rich,

You would have a bigger showing if it wasn't on the same day as the Sodus Pro- Am... I know there's some good boats up that way you probably don't want the competition .

LOL

Just my 2 cents nothing personal.

Like who?

There's a good chance it wont coincide next year.

I might have fished it had it not been during the Pro Am.  Mostly just cause I have friends at the Oak I'd like to see.  Maybe next one, ya never know?

It would also free some of you to come fish Sodus, You don't know what you're missing  :)

Edited by Fishtails

My son and I fished with John on Saturday,never had met him before the Oak open. He posted on here looking for an observer, and luckily I answered the post, it was a great decision. Pre fished for two days before the open with him he allowed me to stay at his place and couldn't have made me feel more welcome. He invited me and my son to fish last week with him. Had a great time both times I have fished with him and hopefully will be back up for the next leg.