Cayuga

How was Cayuga this weekend. Didn't see much for reports. Hopeing to be on the lake sporaticly through out the week. Will post how I do. Thanks for any tips for starting.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey thanks darkwater. Dealling with a very sick family member plan on trying to get some fishing in to clear my head when not taking care of them. Nice to have a starting point. Usally launch out of Myers. My time will be limited on the water. Like I said thanks for the starting point

I took a Grandfather, Son and Grandson out on Sunday, Day started with the kicker not running. Put the boat back on the trailer to work on it and found carb full of water. Drained the water and it started right up. Headed  for the west side from Long Point and headed south. The plan was to get the 8 year old grandson his first laker. It was no fish for some time when the dipsy took off . Turned out to be 5 lb landlock that thought he was a rocket ship. I have been doing this for some time and that fish put on one of the best shows I've seen in many years. The kid handled  the rod like a pro. Only 1 laker on the south troll. When we turned and headed back we had two doubles and a triple. Highlight was the kid wanting to prove to his grandfather that he could real a fish in on the 600 copper. I pulled the big cooler out for him to sit on and told him he would be some time. He got the fish about hallway in, about when they hit the warmer water and the fish took off and the kid started sliding off the cooler. His dad grabbed his belt loop just in case. A short while later He landed the 6lb laker. We ended up with 6 or 8 lakers, 1 landlock, and 1 short rainbow in about 3 hours fishing. 600,300 copper, 12 color leadcore, dipsys and riggers all took fish.

Thanks for the report haven't got out yet. Maybe Thursday if I get a chance. Will post how I do. Any and all reports are appreciated