This is what happens when you don't buy derby ticket. This morning one of clients hooked this fish. On my scale showed 29.5lbs. Unfortunately my three clients didn't buy the tickets. Good 20 minutes fight and lot of excitement. Fish took 300 copper. First time fishing Lake Ontario boys from Philadelphia told me they will buy the tickets next time they fish with me. Live and learn.post-140400-14374320779046_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Welcome to the site! Nice picture with your first post!

Was that photo taken east of I bay?

Looking forward to your future reports. This is what makes LOU a special place for all anglers recreation and professionally.

Tight lines.

This is what happens when you don't buy derby ticket. This morning one of clients hooked this fish. On my scale showed 29.5lbs. Unfortunately my three clients didn't buy the tickets. Good 20 minutes fight and lot of excitement. Fish took 300 copper. First time fishing Lake Ontario boys from Philadelphia told me they will buy the tickets next time they fish with me. Live and learn. ImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1437432074.952590.jpg

GREAT fish. We hear the same story a few times a year. I fish on a few different boats and I MAKE everyone on the boat at least get the 1 day ticket or they don't fish with me

you should do a 50/50% split to get your charters to enter, with the disclaimer that if they win you get more than your money back???

I learned my lesson with that this year ... it's awesome when you catch the big one but at the same time a kick in the stones ... nice fish tho !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app