Lucky Enuff Sodus Pro Am recap

Totally agree with you guys. Each year I think it will be his last. This year he wanted to go to the amusement park with his new girlfriend instead, but he's so happy right now after a fun weekend that he joined me.

He's a young man now and has his learners permit and drives me around. My daughter wants nothing to do with the boat and 4 am wake up so life will change as it always does but that's okay. Sodus will be hard to fish without Justin by my side because it's kinda our thing we do together, but for now I will just enjoy it. I get emotional about it but I'm not to big of a man that I can't shed a tear or two.

When he can no longer make it I'll probably switch over to Pro to change up the experience but I hope to still get another year or two with just me and him yet. Either way, I look forward to the next experience. This lake is just amazing !!

Don't worry fishing has a way of keeping kids close to home. Great fishing against you. I'll never forget when you pulled the kings out of your box, bumping us to third. What a rush. Love tourney fishing. Fished many with my father on the finger lakes. After a brief hiatus chasing girls found a good one back to the water. Great weekend. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Don't worry fishing has a way of keeping kids close to home. Great fishing against you. I'll never forget when you pulled the kings out of your box, bumping us to third. What a rush. Love tourney fishing. Fished many with my father on the finger lakes. After a brief hiatus chasing girls found a good one back to the water. Great weekend. Congrats.

That is so awesome, thanks for saying that ! Team Rampage had a great tourney, as did Hells Bells, Blue Eyed Lady, Fishin Physician, Ruff Rider, Five more minutes obviously and Chasin Tail with the 1 k a day win  :yes:

I had a talk with Justin as we motored in about pulling fish out of the box at weigh in.  I told him if you think you moved up, start with the small fish first and let them have hope.  If you think you got beat, start with the biggest fish and let them sweat    :rofl:  :rofl:

I agree 100%, gotta LOVE tourney fishing and he just read your post and LOVED it !! 

Edited by Fishtails

Ah yes the fine art of "sand bagging" my dad taught me that one too. Hats off to all the ladies and gentleman in the pro am. It's great fishing against great sportsmen and women. Can't wait till my little girl is out there with me. Someone to give Justin a run for the money.lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Oh, it happened all right :rofl::rofl: Thanks ! Stupid **** happens, that's why we're not Pros :) . What team were you? Honestly, I wish I could have met more of the teams. Maybe next time? We'll be at the salmon slam donating more structure to the lake. Overall it was a blast !!!

And that wasn't my only screw up, I showed up to weigh in on Saturday wet for a reason lmao ! A couple people know..... Hey, if it was easy everyone would do it :)

Team stripinline we didn't do so well I think eleventh bad decisions going for kings will do that. There's always next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Team stripinline we didn't do so well I think eleventh bad decisions going for kings will do that. There's always next year!

We have all had those tournaments.. Well, maybe not Tony but most of us have  :) .  Hopefully you guys had fun and we'll see you in the next one.  Congrats on the Monster brown !!!!   We all would have loved to have that one  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:   Good Job !!

Edited by Fishtails

That is so awesome, thanks for saying that ! Team Rampage had a great tourney, as did Hells Bells, Blue Eyed Lady, Fishin Physician, Ruff Rider, Five more minutes obviously and Chasin Tail with the 1 k a day win :yes:

I had a talk with Justin as we motored in about pulling fish out of the box at weigh in. I told him if you think you moved up, start with the small fish first and let them have hope. If you think you got beat, start with the biggest fish and let them sweat :rofl::rofl:

I agree 100%, gotta LOVE tourney fishing and he just read your post and LOVED it !!

fish tails, pleasure fishing against tou, you seem like a great guy, sorry I didn't get a chance to congratulate you in person, after the awards eveeyone was sun fried and ready to jet for home, you and I were neck and neck all weekend it was a lot of fun. Hope to talk to you more and look forward to seeing you next year. Hells bells if you guys see this it was great slippig next to you and shooting the bull. Congrats to all the winners and place spots!

That is so awesome, thanks for saying that ! Team Rampage had a great tourney, as did Hells Bells, Blue Eyed Lady, Fishin Physician, Ruff Rider, Five more minutes obviously and Chasin Tail with the 1 k a day win :yes:

I had a talk with Justin as we motored in about pulling fish out of the box at weigh in. I told him if you think you moved up, start with the small fish first and let them have hope. If you think you got beat, start with the biggest fish and let them sweat :rofl::rofl:

fish tails, pleasure fishing against tou, you seem like a great guy, sorry I didn't get a chance to congratulate you in person, after the awards eveeyone was sun fried and ready to jet for home, you and I were neck and neck all weekend it was a lot of fun. Hope to talk to you more and look forward to seeing you next year. Hells bells if you guys see this it was great slippig next to you and shooting the bull. Congrats to all the winners and place spots!

Come on now Rod, I was the king of 1st or 2nd one week and out of it after day one the neek week.

Just busting your chops Tony.  What I do know is I have been 2nd in Sodus twice and first once.  Both seconds were to you  :yes:  :yes:   

I enjoy fishing against you buddy, I totally respect your dedication and ability.  I'll edge you out next time maybe  :)

Thanks Rick!  I remember your Dad fishing tournaments with you in the Bayliner  :yes:  Good Stuff !!

I sent ya a PM Rampage.

Next year is already setting up to be one heck of a tourney !!

Heck ya congrats to all. And next year I think Warrens is gonna be over run with islanders :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Heck ya congrats to all. And next year I think Warrens is gonna be over run with islanders :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes for sure,islander invasion! I'll actually get to leave mine next year. Getting a new transom put in this next week. You know what they say boat stands for. Break Out Another Thousand!