need some help here

Heading over this weekend, I was going to Oswego but with the harbor fest going on I don't want to put up with that. Where is a good boat launch to get out into that area to the deeper water without having to motor out miles and miles?

I agree with the above. Fairhaven is a short distance to deep water. Mexico Bay is a long distance to deep water. I would opt for Fairhaven. Also there is a tournament on the Little Salmon River in Mexico Bay this weekend.

I agree with the above. Fairhaven is a short distance to deep water. Mexico Bay is a long distance to deep water. I would opt for Fairhaven. Also there is a tournament on the Little Salmon River in Mexico Bay this weekend.

What tournament is out of Mexico this weekend? Is it based out of mikes or salmon country? I wouldn't think that the state ramp would be the focus of the tourney, but who knows?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

It is based out of Mikes Marina, capts meeting is at 600 tomorrow night at mikes east side marina. If you go to their website, under the events section, you will find the rules, and I believe u can print out the reg form.

Capt Rich

NY Guide Service

Lake Ontario Charters

Salmon River Drift Boat trips

Waterfowl Hunting.

How far out is 400-500ft from Mexico?

You will not need to go to 400-500', the fish are much closer, just FYI. Good Luck.

Capt Rich

NY Guide Service

Lake Ontario Charters

Salmon River Drift Boat trips

Waterfowl Hunting.