Cayuga Upcoming B & B Fishing Tournaments for August and September 2015 on Cayuga Lake

Attached are two PDF documents for the Perch Tournament and B & B Fall Fishing Tournament on Cayuga Lake.  The Perch derby is August 8th and 9th and the B & B Fall Fishing Tournament dates are September 12th and 13th.  Please direct any questions or concerns to B & B bait shop located at Myers Point. Thank you for your support.

Perch Derby Entry Form.pdf

B & B Fall Trout and Bass Derby Entry Form.pdf

Lavarock,

Sorry it has been so long since I have gotten back to you but I have been very busy.  Spoke with the person in charge of the Perch derby and here are the answers to your questions.  The payout for the event will be based on the number of entries and there is no kids division.  If you have any other questions or concerns please call the number at the tackle shop on the entry form.  Thank you.    

• 1 month later...

You guys have good luck tomorrow this will be the first first one that I've missed in about 15 years keep me posted by the way use anybody is interested in an 87 Bayliner hardtop trophy I have one for sale complete with gear and Ally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Lake Ontario United mobile app