Seneca Seneca , 7/23/2015

Hoot and I got back out today , ran across to Seneca Drums tied off on common dock and took care of a few loose ends. We pushed off and set out from there and trolled north. Got a hit on wire diver out 160 sd with glemm fly no hook up..... picked a 18" bow alittle later 62' down flt chikenfeed spoon.....had two hit and misses also and thats about it.....went up too long point and trolled back to east side , just below boyscout camp..... lots of weeds.... fleas are out in force both sides. ..

Hoot and I got back out today , ran across to Seneca Drums tied off on common dock and took care of a few loose ends. We pushed off and set out from there and trolled north. Got a hit on wire diver out 160 sd with glemm fly no hook up..... picked a 18" bow alittle later 62' down flt chikenfeed spoon.....had two hit and misses also and thats about it.....went up too long point and trolled back to east side , just below boyscout camp..... lots of weeds.... fleas are out in force both sides. ..

Glad to see your back at it!! Chicken feed was hot for us also last weekend. . Way to go !!

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good to see that you've recovered from your misfortune and are back in gear again Ed.  May the fish gods be kind to you this season.....I think you have fully paid your dues bud. :)

Thanks guys ,

We were back out this morning ...from 8 to 11 one release no hook up , and boated a small laker....that got us just below showboat then trolled just above the grils camp and called it.....

Hoot and I have the fishing fever again. Feels good...

Baskins......hey leave my fish alone Ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!ðŸŸðŸ˜› ha!!! Great to read your reports Ed. Go get em Kinger!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

New camp is pretty much set up , great guy in this camp is letting me use his hoist till mine is put in. Got the damaged trolling motor replaced and boat is right now in hoist. Buddy I met a few years ago from Mass.is coming out mid day on Friday..to fish....so

Baskins......hey leave my fish alone Ed!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha!!! Great to read your reports Ed. Go get em Kinger!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So ..... LOL......guess where we plan on trolling.....

So ..... LOL......guess where we plan on trolling.....

Any luck Ed? I got out around 4pm went over to Long Point and trolled south to about the Showboat. Marked quite a bit but couldn't get anything to go. Went back over to the east side south of Lodi a couple miles and marked nothing from 80 - 250'. Haven't been doing much of anything here this year - thinking I might head to Cayuga again in the morning.