Good lord the wife asked to go fishing

Lmao agree driving is a different story all together. But nice to have company at 4 am and always a plus getting a few extra rods in the water. Just make sure to bring a blanket... apperantly 70 is cold

Hey i bought the searay thinking my wife would like it,hasn"t turned out yet though,sometimes wives just won't fish no matter.

Families who fish together stick together,lol

Mine got her fishing license..not because she wants or likes to fish. She wants me to have three more rods all to myself.:wub:^_^

Not sure how that works cause if she does go...she gets seasick by the end of the jetty... 100 yards from the launch dock:wacko::blink:

However if she makes it all the way out to setup and the first fish is on the hook...the twenty questions start.

"Ohhhh look!...it's jumping and struggling for its life"

"Don't you think that hook is hurting it?"

"How is it going to live with all that blood coming out"

"Isn't it suffocating out of water...we can't breathe in water, how does it breath out of water?"

I then say well..this is one for the grill and it's going in the box.

As she is sitting on top of the cooler that now contains our fish dinner she has one more question.

"How long do you think it will take for it to die"?....of course I offer some sympathy and tell her it's already dead by now.....

About 30 seconds later she flies off the cooler and yells "it's still alive!..it's banging on the side of the cooler! Can we let it go now"?

Ok..now I think I just been dupped by a PETA member!...she doesn't go much anymore......

I miss those three extra rods!

My wife loves to go out with me.  She is like an eagle watching the dam rod tips.  She can see the softest walleye taps on the downrigger rods I **** you not.  And I learned not to doubt her.  Because When i check the rod, sure enough, there is one on.  And I dont have to listen to "I told you so".  LOL.  I love it when shes on the boat.  She keeps everyone in line and boat clean.  Best first mate ever....on the boat and off.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm...wife on board my boat, nah I'll pass on that.

If she sees how much gear is on board it could land me in divorce court.

I prefer taking the kids instead, extra rods + smaller packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Trying to make it fun for my wife, I took her on a mackeral fishing charter, thinking there'd be a lot of action and fish caught. It wasn't long before she was over the side heaving to the song on the boats PA, "Don't Rock The Boat, Don't Tip The Boat Over". I tried hard not too laugh but to this day she still reminds me from time to time that I'm a jerk for laughing at her.