Well today we left dock at 6am being my keys for my cabinet lock broke off in it this morning so had to wait for a set of bolt cutters. Anyhow we decided to stay close to Irondequoit and head straight out the chute. That we did and set down in 150 dropped 2 wires and 2 riggers. I wanted to put out the copper but it was a bit to choppy for my liking and turns out we didn't need it. As soon as we broke 250 fow it was on. We couldn't keep a single rod in the water, as soon as we get one King in another rod would fire and then get everything set back and another would fire. Everything took fish, Big Wheenie board with Meat, Green Dot Spinny with 42nd St. Atomik Fly, spoon in mags colors were any Tuxedo with Green in them. Northeast troll slow speed only 2.3 at ball, wires out 300-315, I found 46* temp at exactly 100 down so we stuck with it and it paid as we went 13 for 16 and only 3 Lakers. The ones we lost we absolute screamers ripping line and wire out like I haven't seen in a long time. Wish we could have seen them but our biggest was 14#. It's always fun especially when I have my daughter on board as well, she hears that line ripping out and say Hell No this one is yours I am not reeling that in. She is funny but hangs in there. Wish I had photos but was way to fast and furious to stop to take any. Always next time though.

Sounds like a Great morning on the water. Even better when the kids are aboard. Good Times Always.  :lol:  LBT1

Anyone have info on the North Shore, near Port Hope. Going out Sunday 5 am, any fish caught, and how far out? 20 foot sea ray ready to go. Any tips up?

Well today we left dock at 6am being my keys for my cabinet lock broke off in it this morning so had to wait for a set of bolt cutters. Anyhow we decided to stay close to Irondequoit and head straight out the chute. That we did and set down in 150 dropped 2 wires and 2 riggers. I wanted to put out the copper but it was a bit to choppy for my liking and turns out we didn't need it. As soon as we broke 250 fow it was on. We couldn't keep a single rod in the water, as soon as we get one King in another rod would fire and then get everything set back and another would fire. Everything took fish, Big Wheenie board with Meat, Green Dot Spinny with 42nd St. Atomik Fly, spoon in mags colors were any Tuxedo with Green in them. Northeast troll slow speed only 2.3 at ball, wires out 300-315, I found 46* temp at exactly 100 down so we stuck with it and it paid as we went 13 for 16 and only 3 Lakers. The ones we lost we absolute screamers ripping line and wire out like I haven't seen in a long time. Wish we could have seen them but our biggest was 14#. It's always fun especially when I have my daughter on board as well, she hears that line ripping out and say Hell No this one is yours I am not reeling that in. She is funny but hangs in there. Wish I had photos but was way to fast and furious to stop to take any. Always next time though.

WE worked the same water out to 225fow friday night, found same temp.,fished same pattern and depth and never marked a thing. worked around at that depth for a while and headed in, hit

a skippy at 160fow.

Glade you you hit them and had a great day. :)

Thanks everyone for the replies. I just wish everyday can be like this. It's very for my girls to say to me they want to go fishing and let alone have a banner day on top of it. We didn't mark a whole lot of fish so to actually capitalize on those marks, let alone in the rain and downpour was an awesome feeling. Also my daughter thinks I am the best dad atlwast for today. Those who have teenage daughters know what I mean so again thanks.

Great report!!  It brings back memories of when my boys were younger and we spent quite a bit of time on the water.   We still get out quite a bit but not as much as we used too.  

Have fun and cherish the moments.