Heading up to the Oak Tuesday

Was looking for some help. First time up to Lake O this year. Fishing with my brother in law. Looking for some Salmon and some Browns. We'll share information and locations. Go by the handle tackleitis fishing in a Starcraft Fishmaster 196 we'll monitor 68.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Was looking for some help. First time up to Lake O this year. Fishing with my brother in law. Looking for some Salmon and some Browns. We'll share information and locations. Go by the handle tackleitis fishing in a Starcraft Fishmaster 196 we'll monitor 68.

Most guys from the Oak hang on 10 and you can catch the Sandy guys on 72. Fishing has been good some days and poor others. Don't leave fish and bait if you're seeing it. Mid day bite (11-2) has been good for a few weeks.

Most guys from the Oak hang on 10 and you can catch the Sandy guys on 72. Fishing has been good some days and poor others. Don't leave fish and bait if you're seeing it. Mid day bite (11-2) has been good for a few weeks.

It seems the mid day bite has been there all year. And it's been best with high Sun also.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

we use 68 back here in Cleveland. I don't think that's monitored much at point breeze.

10 and I think 8 a bit.

we are heading up this sunday 8/2.

BB

Thanks for the tips Yankee Troller.

Hope to see you out there.

Please make sure your boat is in order for a saftey inspection. I seen a lot of tickets handed out yesterday while at the state launch. Alot!! If you are all set it only takes about 5 minutes.