Sold / Closed 22' Starcraft Islander sold/closed

It's kind of funny because I purchased my 1991 221 islander for the same price in 2012 in the end of September.mso someone is out there I would suggest you throw it on craigslist

It's kind of funny because I purchased my 1991 221 islander for the same price in 2012 in the end of September.mso someone is out there I would suggest you throw it on craigslist

Its been on there about the same time as it has been on here. Again tire kickers but no cash. I'm not going to give it away someone out there is looking for a new ride i'll figure out storage inb. Thanks for the advice!!

Last year I was in a similar situation as you. I had purchased a new to me boat and was looking to get out of my previous boat. I should not have sold it. I should have sat on it until the spring or taken everything off of it prior to sale. Fight the urge and if you can't get what it's worth sit on it. You'll regret it if you give it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Last year I was in a similar situation as you. I had purchased a new to me boat and was looking to get out of my previous boat. I should not have sold it. I should have sat on it until the spring or taken everything off of it prior to sale. Fight the urge and if you can't get what it's worth sit on it. You'll regret it if you give it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks for the advice. It will catch somebody's eye sooner or later. There's no doubt in my mind it will make someone a great ride

I know a place in Binghamton that will non heated indoor store it all winter for $300 super flexable about put in take out date

Ok thanks if I can't make something work a little closer to home I'll get in touch with you for contact info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for some feed back on shrink wrap. Haven't needed to in the past stored inside with tarp over it. Assuming that it needs to be as dry as possible to prevent mildew etc.. Any idea how much it would cost and if there are any tricks that you guys have done to avoid potential problems. Thanks for the help!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...