Sold / Closed 22' Starcraft Islander sold/closed

Yea really, where were these deals when I bought my gem? That thing is factory perfect, turn key go fishing, I wasn't that smart, it was my first boat purchase on my own. Needless to say I rebuilt every damn thing that spins, turns, water runs through or have to push or pull. I got more in it than I'll ever get out of it, so might as well keep pouring Ben Franklins into her at this point. Wish you well on your sale, it's tis the season, right around the corner, let's hope!!!

Yep,that sounds awfully familiar,just what I did.

I can't believe no one has grabbed this up ....if I didn't have a 2005 221 in the drive way I would be all over this

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This is crazy that boat is sweet assuming every thing is as stated it's going on a year now I think the problem your having is that you made a LOU account to sell this boat I would sell it somewhere different for more money that being said if I didn't have a fully rigged boat I'd be on my way down to buy it

This is crazy that boat is sweet assuming every thing is as stated it's going on a year now I think the problem your having is that you made a LOU account to sell this boat I would sell it somewhere different for more money that being said if I didn't have a fully rigged boat I'd be on my way down to buy it

Man you said that right, I mean other boats came & went and this GEM!! Is still around??? If I wouldn't have so much time and new stuff, don't even ask, just to get this boat water worthy, I'd be on that boat with 2 feet, and I'd be $$$ ahead of the game,, Folks this boat is a damn good deal, if your looking for a turn key, go fishing boat::;;Trust me folks when you buy a prodject boat things add up quickly. I bought my boat from a "Minister a man of God who lied "threw" his teeth about this boat I bought" 3 years later I'm still putting money in this shytwreck, but she's all mineLOL. This kills me to see this boat not sold, There's a place called walleye central, I belong to that site also I sold 2 boats from that sight. I bet your boat would sell there quickly, those Erie guys love your type boat. Good luck man!!!!

Ha! Thanks for the feedback keep thinking I'm doing something wrong. What's really crazy is there has only been one guy to come and look at it I'll try it on that other sight thanks pap just posted on cl the other night too will add pictures this weekend and keep my fingers crossed thanks again guys!