Decided to stay in close today, started in 100 FOW and moved out to 200 only marked one bait ball. Went back to 100 and missed one hit on a lemon ice SD and fly, then caught a decent steelhead in 118 FOW down 95 on the rigger, used a blue dolphin SD and fly. I drove around and marked some big ones in 70 to 80 FOW, probably lakers with some browns mixed in, couldnt get them to cooperate. Still cant manage to get a king. Ill probably try again tomorrow.

We fished a king program 6am to 3pm and in the evr .6-9:30. Super slow. Hooked one major at sunset in 210 fow off the bar. Dropped him after a nice fight. One steelie and a few shakers. Fished Somerset and the blue zone in the am, best screen seems to be 150-250 fow.

Fished east of olcott on Sunday and wed. Went deeper 330 to 480 fow picked up 7 kings lost a few and my buddy has done just as well out deep everything 10 - high 20s. Mainly flash fly green dot spindoctor with green and yellow fly..a few came off blue spindoctor ladder back with a blue moonshine ladder back spoon.. 70-110

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app