First off a huge thank you to the boys for putting on another outstanding tournament. I've been apart of it from the start and its already penciled in for next year.

Pre fished Fri. Night and knew where NOT to go!!! 5 hours in the water and never moved a rod.

The weeks before the SCS told me where I needed to be and they where still there.

The memories will last forever, read "Rigged SCS" for the whole run down.

When you get a quad on majors and land them all it going to be a special trip!

Finished 2nd place and also finished 2nd in the LOC with a #27.15 kung that came from the same waters !

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-140001-14381931109968_thumb.jpg

First off a huge thank you to the boys for putting on another outstanding tournament. I've been apart of it from the start and its already penciled in for next year.

Pre fished Fri. Night and knew where NOT to go!!! 5 hours in the water and never moved a rod.

The weeks before the SCS told me where I needed to be and they where still there.

The memories will last forever, read "Rigged SCS" for the whole run down.

When you get a quad on majors and land them all it going to be a special trip!

Finished 2nd place and also finished 2nd in the LOC with a #27.15 kung that came from the same waters !

:yes: :yes: good job.

Funny you say that for years I've fished out of smaller boats ( first a 16', now a 19') I really think there's a balance between size and trailer able boats. If that lake demands a bigger boat than I probably don't want to be out there in the first place.

post-140001-14382728012466_thumb.jpg