all used but in great working condition

-okuma cv 45d line counter with 200' copper and braid backing $75.00 shipped

-okuma cv55s with 400'copper.this is a multi-use copper.it is marked at 100'increments at 300' it has a piece of mono to send out on a board then another 100' of copper then braid backing.this is how i bought it.$100.00 shipped.

-okuma  blue diamond 8'6" wire roller rod bd-tr-862mh-1$50.00.

i dont want to ship the rod,i will take off 10 bucks on the reels if you pick them up.can be picked up in mexico any weekend.any questions send me a p.m.NO PICS!!!if you are not happy with what you buy,ill send you your money back.

all used but in great working condition

-okuma cv 45d line counter with 200' copper and braid backing $75.00 shipped

-okuma cv55s with 400'copper.this is a multi-use copper.it is marked at 100'increments at 300' it has a piece of mono to send out on a board then another 100' of copper then braid backing.this is how i bought it.$100.00 shipped.

-okuma  blue diamond 8'6" wire roller rod bd-tr-862mh-1$50.00.

i dont want to ship the rod,i will take off 10 bucks on the reels if you pick them up.can be picked up in mexico any weekend.any questions send me a p.m.NO PICS!!!if you are not happy with what you buy,ill send you your money back.

you have a pm.

Here is a beginners question, I hear a lot about copper and steel lines, no fleas stick , How would I use them on our boat with 2 dipsey rods and 2 downriggers. I would like to try some for the price. User info make a deal. Thanks Len

In the prop wash or have them off walleye boards on the side of the boat. I think the coppers do so well cause your 4-600 ft away from boat same as dipsys when you let out 250-300 ft

Personal opinion some say the copper gives off sort of current that attracts fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United