Headed up this weekend. Anything hapening at the bar?

Fished it sunday afternoon......just a few skippies,no bait and floating moss and grass.Did much better a little east of olcott.Very little bait in the whole area,but if you put your time in, big kings are around. 275-400. flasher with twinkie cut bait  was good for us on the wire out 200-250 on a 1.5 settting.Ran spoons and ff off the riggers. Spoon bite was almost non existant except for a  11lb atlantic beauty.!! They sure are pretty! All other hits except one were on the dipsies.Bigger kings were in the deeper water with many 2 year olds in the 150-250 range.This was before the west winds the last couple of days.Good luck.

Fished the bar for kibgs this morning. Shaker city but went 1-2 on matures in 220 fow. Picked off four more trollong east to Wilson 139 fow was good. Wire dipsey ruled the day long leads green dot chrome glow spinnie green rubber legged fly 32 inches back out 300 feet.

How long leads are you running behind your dipsys? I have been reading that in Michigan they are running leads 50 feet behind the dipsys (not slide divers) and just hand lining the fish. I might try this Have wired tuna off Oregon Inlet and its kind of fun.

Fished today Aug 2nd ,good temp bait up high all could manage was Skippy's,went out to corner fished 25 to 29 line fleas horrible not one knock off.came back in about 3ft waves fished 4 mile to Wilson 150 ft to 220 Nada.....

Fished wilson to barker 8/2.. 3 fish 2 steelhead and a smaller king ..200-380 east north east troll ..temp was crazy thought my probe was broke 71 down 60' both steelhead came at 90 and 100...and reel power and silver fox r right I would go much over the length of rod u use I do about 15 but pick rod up and walk to the front of the boat makes up that 5' with a 10'6" rod ..good luck

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished the bar this morning 7am-11am. Marked some fish hardly any bait. Caught 15 shaker kings anywhere from 100 down up to 40. Fished 150-220 FOW. Dipsy's, Spoons, flasher fly all caught fish. Just couldn't get anything big to go. Beautiful morning tho !