In the market for a new to me boat.

I know you said you were looking for an I/O but my boat is up for sale as well. I have Twin outboards on a offshore setup. Both motors are just over a year old and everything goes with the boat except my rods and lures but everything goes with it. I am looking to go bigger. I have a 2003 Trophy 2509 Walkaround Hardtop with everything you described but the I/O's and it trailers really easily. I have more pics posted here on LOU

post-155451-0-77877400-1439755863_thumb.jpg

post-155451-0-84614000-1439759392_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sea-IV

The tiaras for sale... Taking offers

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would not know where to start. I live in Spencer so if your serious I can swing by anytime. Give me a number see if she is in the budget. 

• 2 weeks later...

There's a 34 luhrs here in Watkins. It's a beast. Beauty too. Ever thought about a Carver or Trojan fly bridge? Nice size decks on both boats and the accommodations are great too.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I fished on a Luhrs in Long Island about two weeks ago and liked it a lot. I am willing to look at them all. When the right deal and the right boat comes along I will purchase. Where is that Luhrs? That is a big rig for sure but would like to check it out. 

Thanks

Sean

I have an 1987 2160 Trophy that I'm putting on the market. Boat, Trailer & all equipment. I see that you want something newer, Just thought I'd throw it out there if your interested. (570)---916-----1738

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Splitshot115

Give me a call, I have a 25ft trophy rigged to max for trolling. Has a very short dog house only 8-10 inches. I just pulled it out of the water Saturday, emptied today. John 607-761-9818. Low hours, very clean, needs nothing just people to use it. All electronics upgraded 2-3 years ago.

Edited by Mower