keuka lake sunday

so I been fishing the big lake ( Ontario ) with not much  luck for us. my buddy and I went to keuka lake this morning hit the water at 6 am ran to the south about 2 miles down from state park . set up with the seth greens the sonar was filled with marks top to bottom not a laker to be had same old luck round 9 am hit our first fish we were bucking into the wind so I could not come off the wheel no biggie my buddy is a pro with the seth green rod brings the fish to top grabs the net starts pulling the leader the fish was on. didn't the fish get into the kicker with a prop guard on it ( tail first ) stalled the kicker I jump on the I/o before the wind turned  us round he lifts up kicker 7 lb laker stuck in prop lol takes spoon out of jaws then the fish. yes we had sushi . he starts putting leaders back down, throws whole leader and spoon to the fish gods same old luck lol we pick up one more laker in doing so his hat blows off into the lake same old luck . that was it we quit went back to ramp talk to one other guy said had no luck .