Sold / Closed 17.5 ft GREW SHOWROOM CONDITIONx

Everything is in show room condition and ready to fish for anything or pull anyone , a 90 horse power outboard with low hours with skeg guard, prop like bran new , oil injection and charging system, year 98, a 5 horse power four stroke long shaft murc pretty much bran new maybe two tanks threw it with new and hose & tank mounted on an adjustable kicker motor mount, comes with new quick connect steering system ( so you can steer it using the steering wheel ) , 2012 stainless steel Excaliber boat trailer up to 18 foot with new bearing buddies and tires are like new still have the tabs on them, with easy trailer wheel, professionally done gel coat and paint on boat last year , most seats and couch and all leather has been replaced with new leather, rest are still like new, all the buttons work example horn, navigation light s , fuel guage , bilge pump, battery level etc etc , bran new big marine / rv big cranking amp battery still under year warranty, bran new boat cover for the rain snow what ever , boat is very deep and wide, two like bran new electric down riggers walker 's , both have four foot arms one is a tournament series , with auto shut off , option of camera on ball as well so you can see the fish before it bites your lure with TV , ( everything included ) ,double rod holders on both , three cannon balls , two 10 lber one 8 lber, releases included as well , comes with stainless steal custom made ball holder , long handled big salmon net bran new with custom made stainless steal net holder on boat, custom made aluminum rigging hight mounts for riggers , swivel mounts , two down rigging rods , a hummingbird 160 depth / fish finder , a tripod to pull water ski-ers or tubers , two new boat bumpers, tons of storage , stereo system with marine speakers, can be herd running anytime , this boat is in show room condition and turn key ready to go, can handle ruff water no prob, new baby and wife does not like the water so I'm thinking I'll trade it for a smaller one so I'll go alone , 14 - 16 footer aluminum with motor , trailer and everything, something deep and wide ( preferably no carpet ) , and also ready to be launched ready to go , can add cash or give me cash along with the trade, also a kayak is of interest.

Will sell it all for $7000 obo ,if you price out what things are worth on it , it works out to be a pretty good deal. Not in a hurry to sell and will keep if need be , everything's like new.

Let me no if your interested and maybe we can work out a deal thanks.located. Mount Forest Ontario

post-158208-0-28584700-1438655090_thumb.jpg

post-158208-0-51086300-1438655261_thumb.jpg

post-158208-0-80835900-1438655346_thumb.jpg

post-158208-0-32179600-1438655393_thumb.jpg