Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prof T

SLR 8-4

Yesterday decided to burn up a few crawlers and picked up a 25". Wind was tough all day, but I'm trying to figure out a daytime pattern for some upcoming company. Nice to get a decent fish on a spinner for a change.

Decided to muster at 3:15 AM today, on the water by 4. Wind was non existent, no weeds on the water. Went to my best spot and it took three passes before I got my first hit. Next two came quickly, limit by 5:30. With the pressure off, I stayed out till 7 exploring new water for another day.

Ended up 5 for 5, keeping a 19,20 and 24. All on bottom bouncers.

post-156305-0-92405300-1438692920_thumb.jpg

post-156305-0-82207500-1438692989_thumb.jpg

Way to go Prof T, cant wait to get back on the water been out of commission for the last few weeks. Been trying to keep up to speed with your and Kevins post thanks for the updates really appreciated .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.