OSWEGO FISHING & FLEAS?

Hello, just reaching out for the latest fishing & Flea reports out of Oswego, I haven't been able to get out in over a week,{ back issues} but hopefully soon, now that we have had some wind and weather wondering if it has changed. I see a lot of boats coming in early the other morning and it made me think the worse.

All replies appreciated.

Fish are in...some wicked currents lately. Pay attention to waypoints & trolling direction & you should produce. Most fish coming 150 - 300 fow. We did well in 250- 260 Sunday. Back at it tomorrow

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

left dock at 6 am set up in 125 flow probe rigger at 65 fish hawk read 47 for temp 2.2 for speed with wonder bread mag spoon hit a small king on that set up . around 170 flow next fish came on a dipsy rod out 240 0n 3 setting with spin doc chrome green dot with hammer fly landed a 22# king in 230 flow didn't mark much fish or bait fished out to 400 flow and back to 125 flow pick up at noon had very little fleas. at cleaning station some guys had 1 to 2fish tops cant find a bait shop open in the morning any more larry's or screwy louies could not get cut bait

fish from 6 to 1130 today got a little warm under hard top . set up in 90 fow . ran rigger down 70 took a look at fish hawk 71 degs drop to 90 ft 55 degs cut bait on that rigger. set spoon on other side down 100 ft . dipsys with spin docs and flys 350 and 300 ft out. started marking bait and fish 85 to 115 down trolled east from light house to the 5 stacks then back west covering 100 ft to 140 ft mark several bait pods and fish just no takers made changes spin docs and flys change cut bait rig put copper down the chute with spoon made turn to north hit a king on cut bait in 170 fow sonar went dead all the way to 300 fow made loop trolled back to 90 fow never move another rod. bait pods round 120 to 100 fow again not much fish seen tho. at cleaning station there were piles of browns and the one 22lb king I had I ck the stomach and it was empty and the eggs were small in size . loc derby starts soon. going to be a grind I think .

Sounds like the going out there is still pretty tough, almost like last year. I was going to go out today until I

saw all the boats, last weekend was a bit crazy too so I'm trying to get out during the week so Monday afternoon

is looking like my time. Good prediction though in Sundays paper of a much easier winter so with any luck just maybe

next year will be like it was when it was great.