Online Places to buy Spindoctors + Flys

Other than LakeMichiganAngler.com, FishUSA.com, FranksGreatoutdoors.com…what are some other places to source a good selection of spin doctors, E-chips, and Atomik flys?  Im in Pittsburgh, and I can't buy that stuff locally.  I want to get set up for my Olcott trip which is in 2 weeks.

support the local tqackle shops. they are the foundation of the industry. slippery sinker in olcott is a very good tackle shop and resource. nice hard working people and they are there when you come off the the lake looking for the spinny or spoon that you 'killed em on '!!I have been fishing olcott for 10 years or more and let me tell you, they need your support.Keep the sport growing because in all honesty ,it is dying and it is sad to see because the next generation will miss out big time. sorry for the downer.........just sayin!!!

I only hit Olcott for maybe 2 trips per year. I usuly fish Erie. But every time I'm in Olcott I always drop some coin in the Slippery Sinker. I plan on it this time to. But the first day of my trip I'll be heading out into the lake before they open and want to have enough lures to at least get started in the morning. Then I can hit up the Sinker around lunch time to stock up

support the local tqackle shops. they are the foundation of the industry. slippery sinker in olcott is a very good tackle shop and resource. nice hard working people and they are there when you come off the the lake looking for the spinny or spoon that you 'killed em on '!!I have been fishing olcott for 10 years or more and let me tell you, they need your support.Keep the sport growing because in all honesty ,it is dying and it is sad to see because the next generation will miss out big time. sorry for the downer.........just sayin!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Exactly. All of the local shops have online stores. I have been spending money hand over fist with them for the past 3 weeks in preparation of my trips up at the end of the month. Give them a call on the phone explain your situation and they will walk you thru the order 1,2,3. I would rather have them tell me whats working locally instead of taking a guess and buying a bunch of junk i don't need. I have actually found that when I ask them to throw in something I thought would work they tell me not to waste my money. These guys want you to catch fish. It is their bread and butter.