Cayuga

Anything to report around Myers or should I go north to long point. Any info greatly appreciated. Gonna try and give it another go this weekend if the boat will cooperate. Thanks again will report on how I do if I get out.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished out of Meyer's today from 8:00-2:00. Ran to boy scout camp and set up on north troll. Temp break was down at 50'. Worked from 70 fow to 250 fow not much of a screen...bait and fish were really scattered. Fished about 2/3 OF the way to sheldrake and trolled across to east side and headed south. Not much to report on that side either....best screen was 150-200 fow on east side. Had a lot of chasers on screen but not many takers. Changed lures, speed, depth...fish just seemed uninterested today. Managed 6 Lakers and about as many short salmon. Dropped a really nice bow on 35' rigger on west side. Fleas not too bad.

Kyle

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished out of LP to the north, steady pick all morning. Good numbers but nothing real big other than one nice bow that went back in, 150-225 FOW temp was down around 80'

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Crushed em today! Launched at Taughannock headed North, slow to start but got a steady pick of Lakers and LL. Near Omalleys we Lost two bows. Hot ticket today was FLT spoons, 11" paddle with blue uv fly. Three salmon came off the paddle. Lost two other fish that absolutely slammed the rigger and dipsy. Also hit a small bow on a black and orange cheater. 90-190 decent depth. Also the chute wasn't bad.

Bigger fish released, smaller eater sizes not so lucky.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150622-14390513827811_thumb.jpg

post-150622-14390513977752_thumb.jpg

Guess I shoulda waited a day!!! Best I did in that area was about 50' of rainbow colored ski rope, it hit on 210' dipsy pullin a crazy b%$ch spin doc and slap yo mama fly :)

Guess I shoulda waited a day!!! Best I did in that area was about 50' of rainbow colored ski rope, it hit on 210' dipsy pullin a crazy b%$ch spin doc and slap yo mama fly :)

Did you check the regs? was the rope long enough to keep? :D

Edited by Nautitroller

Love em Les. Tried lots of fly colors today, purple, white, green, the water clarity was poor so we went with the UV blue, good choice. Ten color core was hot out deep but 5 n 7 were dead. Riggers parked at 45 and 65 Both took lots of shots.

Edited by Nautitroller

Slow for me out of LP today. Screen was loaded in 100-150 but spoons & ffs drew zip. Moved out to 250 and popped a couple nice bows and 1 good salmon on riggers w/ DW ss spoons. 400 copper w/ flx spoons - dead. 8 color w/ broken back herring-dead, wires-dead, slide diver-dead. tried speeds from 1.6-3 down (fish hawk). I must have had some bad ju ju going on out there...

I have fished out of LP with my wife and two boys the past couple weekends. We have not fished hard by any stretch of the imagination. Generally a couple hours mid morning. Followed by swimming and tubing. Steady Laker action, a few decent ones too. UV chicken wing Stinger has been hot. Rigger parked at 45 to 50. I took a 13 lb 4 oz brown 2 weeks ago on that set up. Only 26 inches long. The fish was a pig. I have done a bunch of Lakers on wire dipseys too. 130 to 180 on a 1 setting. Green crush glow sd and dirty white boy fly from minion trolling flies. His flies look great. I have been running 2.3 to 3.2 and fishing 70 to 150 fow. I need a new probe for my fishhawk, so I have not used it. Planning to buy one at Screwy Louis next weekend. I might go again tomorrow. Blue and white islander soft top, with an outboard. I run channel 68. My boys love too fish, at 6 and 3 I am glad for them to have the opportunities to go. My wife is even getting good at driving and netting. Good luck and stay safe.

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Here are a couple more of the fish. Also wanted to show off the new diamond plate floor in the boat :) big thanks to fish-on for helping me! Also helped with New humminbird 859 install. Goes to show you how many great people there are on LOU.

post-146175-14390708614891_thumb.jpg

post-146175-14390708913342_thumb.jpg

post-146175-14390709086971_thumb.jpg

My wife has better pics of the fish when it was fresh. Beautiful colors! I am having it mounted. Great memory fishing with wife and kids. The boys excitement exceeded my own.