Many memories with Capt Carl Bish

I would like to say ....Thank you Capt Carl Bish,for all the very good friends that i have meant from you on the Big "o"..your expertise on fishing tactics has been secound to none...you have put many a smile on all your clients and you will be sadly missed. thank you for being our friends and all the great times fishing with each other....we all wish you the best of luck on your new adventure in the wonderful Florida Keys,good luck on your new job and may all your wishes come true....from all your friends and fisherman on the Big 0

We will have to form a moonshine lure group to make up for all of the hot tips lost from his departure. I will miss him and his honesty but wish him and his family nothing but the best in their new adventures.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

There were three captains who helped me tremendously when I first started fishing Lake O regularly - Richard Hajecki, Bill Ruth, and Carl Bish. Thank you Capt Carl and best wishes on your new adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

There were three captains who helped me tremendously when I first started fishing Lake O regularly - Richard Hajecki, Bill Ruth, and Carl Bish. Thank you Capt Carl and best wishes on your new adventures.